Thursday, January 3, 2008

Coming Soon!

Hey all. Well I have a series of posts coming on... the Lord of the Rings! Well, at least a particularly good scene from the first film, the Fellowship of the Ring. I'm going to post bits of video files from the scene with each post (that's the plan anyway), but it's taking longer to get the video up than I thought and will begin posting tomorrow.

But to give you a hint at what scene I'm talking about: it's the scene that almost put me to sleep when I saw it in theaters the first time!

Okay, so I went to the midnight showing. Oh yeah, and I didn't know what the Lord of the Rings was really about and I was dependant upon an atheist friend to give me the scoop - and I really don't trust atheists, especially when something involves wizards and such! But when I got to the theater and saw about a dozen or so priests from EWTN in line (at the time I was living in Alabama, where EWTN is located) I figured it would be okay. Nevertheless, the movie hit this slow point at 2ish and I really didn't get all that was trying to be said.

Anyhoo, for those of you that have seen the movie, you'll know right where I'm at - and for those of you who have not, then I'll let you know what's up. Either way, you're all in for a treat!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: