Saturday, June 14, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering

I posted on Facebook the other day something about having fun with my religion students when the police showed up.

Well last weekend I was able to catch up with some old religion students from a couple years ago. It was great! But the story really goes back about a month ago...

I've recently taken up jogging. One night I was out on the high school track and saw a couple figures coming around the side of the school. I wasn't sure what they were up to but figured it may not be good when they noticed me walking and ran away! I thought about calling the police but just figured it was a senior prank and there was nothing to worry about.

So I was telling this story to my old students and two of 'em yelled: "That was you?!" We eventually went out cruising in my Mustang and happened to drop by the high school where we proceeded to joke about the whole thing! It was great. Then the cops stopped by to make sure we weren't getting into any trouble and I just knew we were having way too much fun!

So that's the explanation of my post on Facebook!

No comments: